- A short sale can have a much less negative effect on your credit than a foreclosure or deed in lieu of foreclosure
- A short sale acts as a traditional closing with specified close date once we get an approval
- In most cases a short sale approval will have the language for a waiver of deficiency.
- If you maintain your credit you may be able to purchase a home in 24 months or less.
- We have other affiliates who have sold homes to people who have short sold their home 90 days from the short sale date. They kept current on their payment all the way to close and bought 3 months later!!
- Banks are more willing to do a short sale than foreclose on you. The time is now when things are so lenient and the government encourages it.
- Banks are making the short sale process even easier!
- It is estimated that there will be another 3,000,000 short sales, deed in lieu of foreclosure and foreclosures combined nationwide before we see this slow down. Why foreclose when you do not have to?
- A short sale will cost you NOTHING! If anyone is charging you money to do a short sale, RUN!
- A short sale is a means to a quicker recovery for you and your family.
- This can be time to relieve a bad asset for you! IE negative every month b/c the rental market is so low!
- The short sale process is fairly easy for you There are certain documents that are required. Once we get them from you, it is all up to us!
- We do not guarantee a short sale but we have a strong closing percentage
- Short sales can be done with 2 mortgages on the property.
- A short sale will clean up all past liens Back taxes, HOA fees, etc All are paid by your lender at closing.
- We average 7 days on the market for short sales.
- You do not have to be delinquent on your mortgage to do a short sale. It is a personal decision.
- Depending on how the property is held, you may not be taxed on the deficient amount! Speak with your accountant.
- Timelines for short sale approval are becoming quicker and quicker.
I am sure I am forgetting some other things, but these should answer some of the most common questions homeowners have about short sales.
Article Source: http://www.articlesnatch.com
About the Author:
Steve Daria is the Broker / Owner at Maxim Realtors, LLC in Fort Myers, Fl.
Maxim Realtors, LLC is short sale servicing all of Lee, Collier and Charlotte Counties That is Punta Gorda, North Fort Myers, Pine Island, Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Sanibel Island, Captiva Island, Lehigh Acres, Fort Myers Beach, Estero, Bonita Springs, Naples, Marco.
Read more: http://www.articlesnatch.com/Article/Short-Sale-Highlights/1193769#ixzz1hJY10Izy
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution No Derivatives