- “The majority of millennials said they consider owning a home more sensible than renting for both financial and lifestyle reasons — including control of living space, flexibility in future decisions, privacy and security, and living in a nice home.”
- The top reason millennials choose to buy is to have control over their living space, at 93%.
- Many millennials who rent a home or apartment prior to buying their own homes dream of the day that they will be able to paint the walls whatever color they’d like, or renovate an outdated part of their living space.
- The National Association of Realtors (NAR) recently released their latest Existing Home Sales Report.
- First-time homebuyers made up 31% of all sales in August.
- Homes are selling quickly with 51% of homes on the market for less than a month.
- A limited supply continues to drive up prices for the 66th consecutive month.
Question What’s the best kind of partner for me? Answer The best kind of partner is someone who has opposite or complementary types of skills. For example, if you are an expert in the real estate market and you don’t have great capital-raising skills, then you should absolutely find some …Read More
By: G. M. Filisko A solid game plan can help you narrow your homebuying search to find the best home for you. House hunting is just like any other shopping expedition. If you identify exactly what you want and do some research, you’ll zoom in on the home you want …Read More
By: G. M. Filisko Understand which mortgage loan is best for you so your budget is not stretched too thin. It’s easier to settle happily into your new home if you’re confident you can afford it. That requires that you understand your mortgage financing options and choose the loan that …Read More