Every Hour in the US Housing Market:
- 624 Homes Sell
- 347 Homes Regain Positive Equity
- Median Home Values Go Up $1.13
Many potential homebuyers believe that they need a 20% down payment and a 780 FICO® score to qualify to buy a home, which stops many of them from even trying! Here are some facts:
- 40% of millennials who purchased homes this year have put down less than 10%.
- 76.4% of loan applications were approved last month.
- The average credit score of approved loans was 724 in September.