- Historically, the choice between renting or buying a home has been a tough decision.
- Looking at the percentage of income needed to rent a median-priced home today (29.2%) vs. the percentage needed to buy a median-priced home (15.8%), the choice becomes obvious.
- Every market is different. Before you renew your lease again, find out if you can put your housing costs to work by buying this year!
In the latest Rent vs. Buy Report from Trulia, they explained that homeownership remains cheaper than renting with a traditional 30-year fixed rate mortgage in the 100 largest metro areas in the United States. The updated numbers show that the range is an average of 3.5% less expensive in San Jose …Read More
- Buyer demand continues to outpace the supply of homes for sale! Buyers are often competing with one another for the listings that are available!
- Housing inventory is still under the 6-month supply that is needed for a normal housing market.
- Perhaps the time has come for you and your family to move on and start living the life you desire.